How could I love you? ... My heart says there's no other way... As I looked into your eyes, I know the moment has arrived: It's time to fall in love!
WOW! Those are amazing videos! You have a wiggly little boy in there... Congratulations! :)
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you already know what it is, you are not even big enough to be half way yet!!! I'm so jealous! :)
Congratulations Imelda!! I'm so excited for you!
thats just awesome! im so jeleous that you got to get videos of your son! its so clear! congradulations again!
Thats Crazy! :) Im so happy for you and cant' wait to see him :) Im glad that you and the baby are healthy :)
how come you havnt updated any blogs LATLY!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW! Those are amazing videos! You have a wiggly little boy in there... Congratulations! :)
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you already know what it is, you are not even big enough to be half way yet!!! I'm so jealous! :)
Congratulations Imelda!! I'm so excited for you!
thats just awesome! im so jeleous that you got to get videos of your son! its so clear! congradulations again!
Thats Crazy! :) Im so happy for you and cant' wait to see him :) Im glad that you and the baby are healthy :)
how come you havnt updated any blogs LATLY!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!
Post a Comment